Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Cosmetic surgery
I dont ever think that i can have cosmetic surgery to fix anything wrong on my body. Not even because i think that i am perfect, its that im terrified of needles and pain! i couldnt through it personally. Even if i could stand it i wouldnt do it because that sagging forehead or cleft chin. That would make me unique and different than everyone else. I believe cosmetic surgery should be limited like there should only be a decent number of procedure anyone person should have like 6. Most of the time when people have cosmetic surgery they become addicted and push it to the limit and the end result is horrible. Like this http://forum.globaltimes.cn/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=751&d=1251271564. Or there are always the successful plastic surgery outcomes like this https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg5WROsp92pMaC5-AWQtHloCq9Jf2P2uMat0acE8IjVy3G5dzogc3naypD6fqHBRk4tbplwqXVwRt_9NRKWZCOnYBmllODSJF6_MXAVxUbBi05zIerOZamiPU7cIblnoc81MGrfspj2BTms/s400/plastic+surgery.jpg.I couldnt spend $15,000 for a new nose. i could invest that and flip to make more money or save it for a nice vacation with my family=). Cosmetic surgery is overrated and overpriced. People shouldnt change there faces because they have a flaw they should just work around it that is why make-up was invented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment