Thursday, October 1, 2009

Virtual Life

I do not have a virtual life. Computer games and things like The Sims where i have to create a version of me or an alter ego of me is just my thing. I think things like that is for losers that dont really have social lives so they entertain themselves in virtual land. No offense but i would just rather get out the house and hang out with people. Social out in the real world and i have a bad case of ADD, so games like that cant keep my attention long enough for me to get into and like. I think virtual life games are for people that cant really interact in real life situations. The only way i can really sit down in front of a computer is if im bumping some tunes, looking at blogs or talking to someone on facebook. Virtual life things just take too much time and effort and im too lazy for that

No comments:

Post a Comment